No longer supported on FC13?

Charles Tryon charles.tryon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 12:39:57 MDT 2012

I've been building Samba4 on an older Fc13 box for a long time now, and I
just started running into a problem where I can't build there.  I've gone
to the point of cleanly removing the samba-master directory and rebuilding
the git repository from scratch, and I'm still getting the same error.

[2496/3924] Compiling source4/heimdal/lib/com_err/error.c
../source4/heimdal/lib/com_err/error.c: In function ‘com_right_r’:
../source4/heimdal/lib/com_err/error.c:68: error: format ‘%d’ expects type
‘int’, but argument 4 has type ‘long int’
../source4/heimdal/lib/com_err/error.c:68: error: format ‘%d’ expects type
‘int’, but argument 4 has type ‘long int’

I'm wondering... is the build no longer supported on Fc13?  I have to
admit, it IS pretty ragged around the edges...

If not, then I will try to move the test domain I've had there to another
(CentOS?) box and see if it works there.  (Currently, that box is still
able to build and run the quicktest.)

--
    Charles Tryon