Samba 3.5.x and 3.6.x do not seem to support TREE_CONNECT_ANDX_EXTENDED_SIGNATURES ...

Richard Sharpe realrichardsharpe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 11:24:15 MDT 2012

Hi folks,

We have run into a situation where a customer's clients are requesting
Session Key Protection via the above flag on a TREE_CONNECT_AND (see
3.2.4.2.5) of [MS-SMB].

This seems to be designed to prevent applications running on the
server from divulging the client's actual session keys, but I don't
know which registry key/keys are used to enable this.

Does anyone know how to switch this off on Windows.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe