Samba4 & Ldap

miquel miquel.comas at scytl.com
Tue Jul 17 07:53:03 MDT 2012

On 07/17/12 15:46, miquel wrote:
> we are testing integration samba4 withopenam (old opensso), and arise
> some questions:
>
> - The error codes from samba4, not follow the same sintax that AD error
> codes:

ldap error codes

--
Miquel Comas Martí
Director of Systems Engineering

NOTICE: The information in this e-mail and in any of its attachments is
confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or retaining of this message or any part of it, without the prior
written consent of Scytl Secure Electronic Voting, SA is prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer.