Do any of the compilers we care about not support __func__ or __FUNCTION__?

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Thu Jul 19 13:56:00 MDT 2012

I think a quick review of the use of __FUNCTION__ (a GCC extension) vs.
__func__ (C99 standard) would be in order.  I just did a quick grep, and it
looks as though we jump through some hoops to make sure one or the other
exists, but then use both different bits of code.

It probably all works...

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org