classicupgrade fails with: PANIC: No talloc stackframe

Gémes Géza geza at kzsdabas.hu
Thu Jul 19 07:07:00 MDT 2012

Hi,

Trying to write the patch I've mentioned on an other tread
(https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/2012-July/085593.html)
I've discovered, that now classicupgrade fails (even the one without my
patches):

samba-tool domain classicupgrade --dbdir=./tmp/samba_tdb/
--use-xattrs=yes  --realm=KZSDABAS.HU ./tmp/smb.conf.regno talloc
stackframe at ../source3/param/loadparm.c:6709, leaking memory
PANIC: No talloc stackframe

Running it under valgrind (valgrind  --tool=memcheck --leak-check=yes -v
python /usr/local/samba/bin/samba-tool domain classicupgrade
--dbdir=./tmp/samba_tdb/ --use-xattrs=yes --realm=KZSDABAS.HU
./tmp/smb.conf.reg) gives the attached file.

Sorry had to remove the attachement, it was to big (even for pastebin).