[ANNOUNCE] Samba 4.0 beta4

Marc Muehlfeld Marc.Muehlfeld at medizinische-genetik.de
Tue Jul 17 07:21:27 MDT 2012

Hi,

Am 17.07.2012 07:08, schrieb Andrew Bartlett:
> - When provisioning with --use_rfc2307=yes we will populate the
>    subtree CN=ypServ30,CN=RpcServices,CN=System,${DOMAINDN}. This makes
>    it possible to manipulate the posix attributes via ADUC.

Can this be used on upgrading by classicupgrade too? Or only when doing a
fresh installation?

And one more questions about posix attributes:
Is there a way to get automatically free UIDs assigned and filled into the
attribute fields or do I always have to do this by myself (find a free UID and
assign it) when I create users?

Regards,
Marc