Samba4 patch for manipulating Unix attributes via ADUC

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Jul 12 23:50:22 MDT 2012

On Fri, 2012-07-13 at 07:30 +0200, Gémes Géza wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry for being annoying, but what is your opinion about the patch? Is
> there anything you would recommend changing?
> For simplicity I've reattached the patch.
>
> Cheers
>
> Geza

The patch is in autobuild.  Indeed, if it had not hit a flaky test (s3dc
failed the samr.large-dc test, which is unrelated and quite unusual), it
would be in master by now.

There is nothing I find more uplifting than enthusiastic developers who
are ready and willing to provide tested patches the solve real-world
problems.

Thanks so very much for your hard work, and I look forward to seeing
your patches for the improved s3 migration!