Samba 4 still crawling on the floor

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 09:33:56 MDT 2012

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for the hint, but it seems to fail on my setup as the samba log shows
UpdateRefs failed with WERR_DS_DRA_BUSY/NT code 0xc00020f6 for
c341141f-9731-4860-978d-dc5012d989e9._msdcs.montecarlotv.com.uy
DC=montecarlotv,DC=com,DC=uy

I'm planning to migrate the secondary windows AD to a VM to see if this
is a problem in the windows server and not in samba. Hope this helps the
team if I get it running :-)
Regards,

Juan Pablo Lorier