Samba 4 still crawling on the floor

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 06:02:53 MDT 2012

Hi Amitay,

Thanks for the answer. I need to ask you how do I check that DLZ is
working? In one of the servers I can't get bind to load (after update to
beta2) because I get an error loading DLZ:

Jul 10 09:00:22 sambaDC2 named[8119]: Loading 'AD DNS Zone' using driver
dlopen
Jul 10 09:00:25 sambaDC2 named[8119]: samba_dlz: started for DN
DC=montecarlotv,DC=com,DC=uy
Jul 10 09:00:25 sambaDC2 named[8119]: samba_dlz: starting configure
Jul 10 09:00:26 sambaDC2 named[8119]: samba_dlz: Failed to configure
zone 'montecarlotv.com.uy'
Jul 10 09:00:26 sambaDC2 named[8119]: loading configuration: already exists
Jul 10 09:00:26 sambaDC2 named[8119]: exiting (due to fatal error)

and I don't get anything else in the logs. How do I rise the log level
of DLZ driver?
Regards,

Juan Pablo Lorier