DNS server config

Ricky Nance ricky.nance at weaubleau.k12.mo.us
Thu Jul 5 12:29:31 MDT 2012

You could setup a forwarder on your samba 4 machine to your original dns
server then, if you are using dhcp, have your dns servers point to samba4
instead of your original dns server. As far as I know, you must have dns
setup on the samba4 machine to do dynamic client updates, and the clients
must see the samba 4 dns before the other for this reason.

Ricky