smbd panic after per-thread UID handling changes

steve steve at steve-ss.com
Sun Jul 1 05:45:47 MDT 2012

On 01/07/12 10:16, steve wrote:
> On 01/07/12 07:49, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
>> On Sat, 2012-06-30 at 22:14 -0700, Jeremy Allison wrote:
>>> On Sun, Jul 01, 2012 at 02:47:46PM +1000, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
>>>>

> @Jeremy: Could you send me a git command I could use to go back to a
> checkout before the new uid stuff was added?

Hi Jeremy
No need for the command.

I took the beta2 tarball from samba downloads and built that against the
same data (the under samba/private).

Works fine with the beta2.

I have a rsync backup of the whole of the beta3 git and the samba-master
source directory as we left it after I sent the config.log if you need
me to test anything.

We would very much like to keep up with the beta3 gits if possible.

Thanks for your time,
Cheers,
Steve