[Error] FreeBSD 9.0 make test

William Brown william.e.brown at adelaide.edu.au
Sun Jan 29 16:57:21 MST 2012

> To reproduce it here: What exact ports do you have
> installed? I installed a fresh FreeBSD9 with no ports yet,
> and it compiled fine. Simple tests with local users worked
> fine as well. It lacks a lot of features and can't run make
> test due to missing python.

pkg_info

bash-4.1.11         The GNU Project's Bourne Again SHell
ca_root_nss-3.12.11_1 The root certificate bundle from the Mozilla Project
compat6x-amd64-6.4.604000.200810_3 A convenience package to install the compat6x libraries
curl-7.21.3_2       Non-interactive tool to get files from FTP, GOPHER, HTTP(S)
cvsps-2.1           Create patchset information from CVS
expat-2.0.1_2       XML 1.0 parser written in C
gettext-0.18.1.1    GNU gettext package
git-1.7.8           Distributed source code management tool
libiconv-1.13.1_1   A character set conversion library
p5-Error-0.17016    Perl module to provide Error/exception support for perl: Er
p5-Net-SMTP-SSL-1.01_1 An SMTP client supporting SSL
perl-5.12.4_3       Practical Extraction and Report Language
popt-1.16           A getopt(3) like library with a number of enhancements, fro
python27-2.7.2_3    An interpreted object-oriented programming language
vim-lite-7.3.121    Vi "workalike", with many additional features (Lite package

All installed using pkg_add -r

Sincerely,

William Brown

Research & Teaching, Technology Services
The University of Adelaide, AUSTRALIA 5005

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
IMPORTANT: This message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information. If you think it was sent to you by mistake, please delete all
copies and advise the sender. For the purposes of the SPAM Act 2003, this
email is authorised by The University of Adelaide.

pgp.mit.edu
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x3C0AC6DAB2F928A2