Samba3 to Samba4 Migration

Charles Tryon charles.tryon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 13:49:55 MST 2012

There are a couple of us non-developers on the list here who are actively
pounding on this from a testing side, and I'm trying to get far enough
along in the process to actually start fleshing out a HOWTO, at least with
some preliminary information to get you started in the right direction.

--
    Charles Tryon