DNS updates denied?

Charles Tryon charles.tryon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 11:41:17 MST 2012

What do you use for credentials?  I tried running it as both my user and as
root, and it gave me an error:
  tkey query failed: GSSAPI error: Major = Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor
code may provide more information, Minor = Credentials cache file
'/tmp/krb5cc_0' not found.

That Linux box is NOT joined to the Windows domain, so it doesn't have its
own account.  I don't see any reason to join it to the domain, since all
I'm trying to do is keep DNS up to date.

--
    Charles Tryon