[Release Planning 3.6] Samba 3.6.2 on January 25

Karolin Seeger kseeger at samba.org
Mon Jan 23 13:05:57 MST 2012

Hi,

On Mo, Jan 23, 2012 at 12:04:18 -0800, Matthieu Patou wrote:
> I'm planning to have this bug resolved, the patch works just it trigger
> another bug, I'll try to work today on a clean version of the second patch.
>
> I'll keep you informed !

if the patch will be available tomorrow and nobody is aversed to stick to
the current release date (Wednesday, January 25!), I would like to skip
the freezing period this time. Many important patches went into the tree
and should be available as soon as possible. Objections?

Cheers,
Karolin

--
Samba			http://www.samba.org