ldb: unable to stat module ${PREFIX}/modules/ldb : No such file or directory ???

Charles Tryon charles.tryon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 11:02:25 MST 2012

I'm actually running on a fc13, i686 platform.  My other systems, which are
NOT seeing this error, are fc16/x86_64 (provisioned from scratch) another
f13 system (using the S3/S4 migration tool) and a CentOS 6.2 64bit system
(not doing anything yet).  I've manually downloaded the bind9.8 sources on
the CentOS system and manually installed them instead of the default 9.7
version in the distro.

The only thing I can see different is that the broken system is the only
one running with Bind9.7 flatfiles.

--
    Charles Tryon