ldb: unable to stat module ${PREFIX}/modules/ldb : No such file or directory ???

Trever Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 10:48:51 MST 2012

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 10:05 AM, Charles Tryon <charles.tryon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Version 4.0.0alpha18-GIT-e75c436
>
> This one has me stumped....
>
> On one of my test systems, I've gotten into the situation where ALL of the
> Samba tools that I try to use (upgradeprovision, samba-tool, etc) give me
> the following error:
>
> ldb: unable to stat module ${PREFIX}/modules/ldb : No such file or directory

I too am seeing this with 4.0.0alpha18-GIT-d2bf6af. Also, samba: using
'standard' process model
Unknown process model 'standard'.

I am repulled, recompiled, cleaned out lib64, lib, sbin, bin, and
modules before compiling. Although this made a difference with similar
errors in the past, I am not seeing any changes.

This is on a x86_64 system with Fedora 16, completely up to date (just
checked this again).

I haven't updated in two weeks or so, so I am not sure where the
poisonous commit would be.

Thank you,
Trever