Upgrade / Provision

ssureshot ssureshot at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 09:08:41 MST 2012

I am running tests in a Virtual Machine "in place".. I Compiled samba4
and bind9.8 and then brought over my config files from samba, restored
the ldap.dump verified functionality then ran the upgrade script.

For the actual upgrade if that is the direction we decide to go will
include new servers so I will be able to complete this in a test
environment before putting the servers live.