sambaPasswordHistory LDAP Attrinbute

Oszkar Nagy oszkar.nagy at firebox.com
Wed Jan 11 04:25:01 MST 2012

Hi Jared,

I hope you are well.

Found your mail chat on the samba mailing list about
sambapasswordhistory
http://markmail.org/message/mrtsqhsco2hg6cqo#query:+page:1+mid:5gf3n25gh5mhmhxr+state:results

I know this was ages ago but I was wondering have you managed to write
some code which actually updates the sambapasswordhistory field?

I am currently trying to create the web base tool for end users which
enables them to change their user passwords, but I am stuck with with
comparison of the sambapasswordhistory filed with the new password and
updating it with a new password.

Is there any web based tool out there?

Many thanks.
Oszkar

Become a Firebox Fan on Facebook: http://facebook.com/firebox
And Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/firebox

Global Head Office: Suite 6.10 The Tea Building, 56 Shoreditch High Street, London, E1 6JJ
Firebox.com Ltd is registered in England and Wales, company number 3874477
Registered Company Address: 41 Welbeck Street London W1G 8EA Firebox.com

Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of Firebox.com Ltd.