upgrade reference

Ricky Nance ricky.nance at weaubleau.k12.mo.us
Wed Jan 11 18:52:20 MST 2012

I should have been more specific on that, the share directives will have to
be manually copied from the samba 3 smb.conf to samba 4 smb.conf. From what
I have seen, (on my own install) all my shares defaulted to read only =yes,
I added read only = no to each share, though I am sure it would work inside
the [global] section and take care of all the shares (someone correct this
if its not right).