upgrade reference

Ricky Nance ricky.nance at weaubleau.k12.mo.us
Wed Jan 11 11:47:17 MST 2012

Here are some VERY ROUGH notes I made on the migration process, I have been
meaning to put this up in a samba upgrade wiki, but haven't as of yet.
Also, you will want to add ldapsam:trusted = yes, and realm =
samdom.org(name of your realm, this is noted) to your existing
smb.conf in the
[global] section. If you have any questions, hit me up, or hit up the list.

RiX