upgrade reference

Aaron E. ssureshot at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 11:12:45 MST 2012

I'm finally getting back to some testing now that EOY is over. The last
I worked with upgrade testing was running the myldap.py upgrade script,
I have seen that the samba-tool can now provide an upgrade path and I'd
like to run some tests.

I'm looking for information to read up on using this tool.

I currently have an s3 domain with an openldap backend. When I run
samba-tool ? I don't seem to see anything relevant to an upgrade. This
is the latest git as of a week ago.

Any reading material is greatly appriciated along with examples if you
have them.

Thanks
Aaron