DEBUG level for lock_order

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sun Feb 26 21:34:04 MST 2012

Volker,

As you know, I'm working on tests and code to use smbd as the file
server in an AD DC.  In testing, I noticed the difference in the default
log level in make test, and the logging of the lock_order work you have
been doing at DEBUG(1,

As you can imagine, it creates a lot of debug output.

I trust this is just a left-over from development, but I wanted to
double-check:

Can we bump this up to a higher level?

Thanks,