Test code coverage information now available again

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Feb 17 03:04:28 MST 2012

I've updated our code coverage system to run on sn-devel, and now every
6 hours we will update the statistics at http://build.samba.org with the
current code coverage.

This is particularly interesting to check out after major development to
indeed verify that the code you thought was being tested is actually
being tested.

I also run callcatcher at the same time.  The link to the callcatcher
information for master should appear as soon as it is generated.  Like
the functions I listed in my mail last week, removing a few unused
functions is an easy project to get started in Samba with, and I
encourage it as a place to start.  (I've removed a few already).