Fail over/Recovery roadblock

Aaron E. ssureshot at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 10:51:14 MST 2012

First and primary questions are for a PDC and BDC setup .. .. The latter
portion was high availability clustering and was more theory but I am
interested in that also as I havn't completely made the final decision
on strategy yet.

If I can get the proper information I will be glad to put this in wiki
form at samba wiki. I would like to contribute somehow if not in code
then other ways....