Starting on a Samba 4.0 'complete' debian package

Samuel Cabrero scabrero at zentyal.com
Thu Dec 20 03:01:57 MST 2012

Hi,

you can have a look here, we (Zentyal) have been packaging samba4 since
beta8:

https://github.com/kernevil/samba4/tree/zentyal-samba-4.0.0

Binary packages here:

https://launchpad.net/~kernevil/+archive/samba4

The packages include some patches specific for Zentyal, but if anyone is
interested I can build a "vanilla" version.

Cheers.

--
Samuel Cabrero - Developer
scabrero at zentyal.com