nmbd license confirmation

naoki2.ito at toshiba.co.jp naoki2.ito at toshiba.co.jp
Mon Dec 17 05:11:29 MST 2012

Dear All,

I'm Naoki Ito, working for Toshiba Corp. Japan.

We are considering using your program ncurses (http://www.samba.org/) in our products.
Before going any further, however, we would like to confirm the following so that we are sure to fully respect your rights.
  You are the author and owner of the copyrights in the program.
  You have distributed the program under the attached license that permits us to use and redistribute the program with or without modification provided that any conditions stated in the license are met.

If you would please send me a return email confirming the above, that would be most appreciated.

And thank you very much for taking the time to create such a useful program.

Best Regards,
Naoki Ito <naoki2.ito at toshiba.co.jp<mailto:naoki2.ito at toshiba.co.jp>>