About new test cases for Durable handle version 2

Santanu Ghosh santanughosh4u at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 05:45:24 MST 2012

Thanks Stefan,

I was started adding testcase back on September on samba-4.0.0beta6 version.
At that point of time I found that samba had only some preliminary
framework for persistent handle tests.
But those didn't test any particulate persistent open/reopen scenario.
Hence I have added some particulate cases to test
persistent/open/reopen/defend scenario.

As you have mentioned I can see that now samba has tests cases related to
persistent open/reopen.
I need to go through all of these test cases and find if I have anything
extra other than already incorporated test cases.
What I feel that we still not have test cases where persistent open is done
with parent lease(directory leasing) key.

In case I have extra test cases other than currently added one I will get
back to you.

Thanks and regards,

Santanu