One FreeBSD 8.0-RELEASE and others (likely) SIGRTMIN is 65!

Lucas James Lucas.James at LDJcs.Com.Au
Sun Dec 16 19:17:22 MST 2012

Timur,

Language differences aside, labelling someones efforts to find out why
something is not working as a "useless job" is bordering on insulting
and definitely not helpful. As to "doing it you(r) own "unique" way",
all the HOWTOs do not mention ports, so just about everyone is doing it
that way. If Richard is trying Samba4, and he wants a more recent
version than Alpha11, he has to do it that way.

Apart from that, excellent work on the ports.

Richard: Have a look at Timur's patches in the net/samba3[456] and
devel/tevent ports to see if there are any enlightening information.

regards,
Lucas

--

I was going to include a witty saying