ACLs Samba 4.0

Marc Muehlfeld Marc.Muehlfeld at medizinische-genetik.de
Fri Dec 14 04:36:33 MST 2012

Am 14.12.2012 06:31, schrieb Brian May:
> I can access uidNumber fine as administrator, however as non-administrator
> I can only read my uidNumber. And uidNumber for computers. The other
> attributes don't appear.
>
> I think other attributes might be affected, uidNumber was the most obvious.
> So I haven't investigated the others in detail yet.
>
> Is this expected?

I saw this too, and it was introduced with rc6. But I don't know if this the
same on a windows server (We don't have one).

Other attributes that I am missing since rc6 as normal User (but I'm sure
there are more):
loginShell
primaryGroupID
uidNumber
unixHomeDirectory

Because I don't have a Windows server to compare, I thought it is a wanted
feature. Is it?

Regards,
Marc

--
Marc Muehlfeld (IT-Leiter)
Zentrum fuer Humangenetik und Laboratoriumsmedizin