[Samba] Samba 4.0 released - The First Free Software Active Directory Compatible Server is now available !

Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor office at adaptcom.ro
Wed Dec 12 12:21:18 MST 2012

Hello,
I also wish to congratulate all of the Samba team for their great work. I,
and I am very sure that a lot of anonymous testers and followers, were
expecting this since the early technology prewievs when we were recompiling
the entire package 2 or 3 times a day to apply the new fixes.

Some thing that I stumbeled on is the update of the flat file when not
using the internal DNS server of Samba 4. I am a fan of Bind also and it
seems more acurate to use a powerfull tool like Bind for DNS resolution. So
I still whait for the complete integration of samba and bind.

Keep up the good job and again, many many congrats to all Samba team.

Cu stima/Best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen/最好的问候,

Chirana-Gheorghita Eugeniu-Theodor
Bucharest, Romania

e-mail : office at adaptcom.ro
mobile: 0743 698721