[Release Planning 4.0] Samba 4.0.0 on Tuesday December 11?

Taylor, Jonn jonnt at taylortelephone.com
Tue Dec 4 14:17:00 MST 2012

The reason I am bring this up is say someone want to get rid of a M$ AD
server, 2k or 2k3. They join their new S4 AD server to their existing
domain, transfer the GPO's and demote the old one. Well as you see you
now have duplicate DNS entries in the DNS server. Unless I missed something.

If this bug is going to be in the release then make sure it is added to
the bug list.

Jonn