Planning beta8 soon

Ricky Nance ricky.nance at weaubleau.k12.mo.us
Wed Aug 29 02:21:30 MDT 2012

Andrew, there is still an ACL bug in classicupgrade (more in ntacls.py I
beleive because samba-tool ntacl sysvolreset breaks similar to this), not
sure if you want this out before you drop beta 8 or not, but here is the
error.  http://paste.ubuntu.com/1173392/  Let me know what else I can get
for you.

Ricky