Question regarding Samba4 updates

Ricky Nance ricky.nance at weaubleau.k12.mo.us
Sat Aug 25 08:02:22 MDT 2012

Andreas, while it looks like the command will work with either a running or
non running system, when you issue the --fix it could potentially make
changes to the ldb files. I have seen it said a few times that this should
not be done on a running system. If it were me, I would run it right after
make install on an upgrade.

Good luck,
Ricky