[Samba] Problem with heaps of sleeping smb processes due to panic action

Dieter Modig dieter.m at inputinterior.se
Mon Aug 20 05:46:02 MDT 2012

Hi again.

So... logfile attached after 1h of uptime. There are 48 instances of "calling panic action [/install/samba-4.0.0beta6/selftest/gdb_backtrace " and I honestly can't read the code enough in order to make sense of it. Hopefully you can find something in there. I'm a bit worried something is locally wrong in our end since noone else has been in turmoil over it and with the problems we're seeing they would have been.

Regards,
/Dieter