windows kerberos dump

Amit Portnoy amit.portnoy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 14:03:49 MDT 2012

I was actually more interested to hear about HOW (or where in the code) you
read this information from windows active directory (not how to use the
samba tool).

I've just spend days trying to figure how to read this information...
microsoft's documentation seems very inaduqate (where do I get the
supplementalCredentials and how do I parse it??) and there aren't many
tools that use this information except samba and some protocol sniffing
tools (which aren't much help).

Any help is very appreciated, thanks again,
Amit