Releasing Samba 4.0 RC1?

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 18:30:10 MDT 2012

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for taking so much time to consider my opinion, even when I'm
just a simple user. I understand your position, and I agree that trying
to get the bosses to accept a beta software in production is hard (me
myself had to deal with that).
I'm the first to support the RC release as long as you feel it's time to
move ahead, all of you know what a great software you have and I just
expressed a concern without much knowledge of the status of the code.
Thanks again, I'll keep in touch, trying every release and sharing my
experience.
Regards,

Juan Pablo Lorier