Upgradeprovision still failing

Peter Clark pclark at pclark.com
Wed Aug 8 06:54:30 MDT 2012

Hi,

Just to bump the thread, I'm still getting schemadata update rejects when
running upgradeprovision against GIT pulls:

[root at c3po samba-master]# upgradeprovision
Creating a reference provision
More than one IPv4 address found. Using 192.168.122.1
More than one IPv6 address found. Using x
Copy privilege
Update base samdb by searching difference with reference one
Update of secrets.ldb
Update machine account
Fixing very old provision SD
schema_data_add: updates are not allowed: reject request

On
CN=ACS-Aggregate-Token-Rate-Per-User,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=stuff,DC=dot,DC=com
bad stuff
O:SAG:DUD:AI(A;CIID;RPLCLORC;;;AU)(A;CIID;RPWPCRCCLCLORCWOWDSW;;;SA)(A;CIID;RPWPCRCCDCLCLORCWOWDSDDTSW;;;SY)S:AI(AU;CIIDSA;WP;;;WD)
commit called but no ldb transactions are active!
cancel called but no ldb transactions are active!
Upgrade finished!
Reopening samdb to trigger reindexing if needed after modification
Reindexing finished
[root at c3po samba-master]#

It doesn't seem to be stopping any functionality but figured I'd send in
the report.