Local "make test" with waf build failing...

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Fri Apr 27 19:13:05 MDT 2012

I'm working on some new code but keep getting:

samba3.base.delaywrite(s3dc)

UNEXPECTED(failure): samba3.base.delaywrite.update of write time and SMBwrite truncate(s3dc)
REASON: _StringException: _StringException: Server did not update write time on close (wrong!)

Errors when I "make test" locally in git master. I can't see these happening
in the normal autobuilds... Anyone got any idea as to what might
be the cause ?

I've removed my changes and gone back to untouched master, but
make test still gets the same error (and this is after a git clean -d -f -x).

Anyone have any ideas ?

Jeremy.