Sysvol replication

Kev Latimer klatimer at tolent.co.uk
Tue Apr 24 01:53:48 MDT 2012

Thanks for the script (and apologies for the delay in the thanks!), your
bash is definitely better than mine but I'll put it to use and see if
there's anything I can do to improve or expand on it.  I like your
approach and it might be a good fit for me (I don't have a huge domain
and a limited number of admins).  Thinking aloud, I may do a
mix-and-match, perhaps using NFS on intra-site DC's and rsync
"beachhead" DC's into the remote staging directory to keep the number of
potentially unique sysvol entries to a minimum.

Thaks for your reply Matthieu, much appreciated.

--
Kev