Samba4 loading schema.ldif

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Sun Apr 22 15:39:33 MDT 2012

Hello Gemes,

> Hi,
>
> I've added it by stopping samba loading it with ldbadd -H
> /path/to/schema/partition.  After samba restart schema is useless.
Check that you have my patches in your tree.

> Do you suggest I would have to load it via ldap instead?
Using ldap:// instead of the path to the sam.ldb make it for me as there
is no transaction in LDAP you are almost assured that your schema will
be reloaded after each modification request.
I think still I'm gonna change it soon as it cause perf issues with huge
schema modification.

Matthieu.

--
Matthieu Patou