autobuild failing on change notify.

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Fri Apr 20 21:40:45 MDT 2012

I haven't been able to get any changes past autobuild
recently. It's always failing with:

[322/533 in 8m42s] samba3.raw.notify (s3dc)
Using seed 1334970535
TESTING SIMPLE CHANGE NOTIFY
Testing notify mkdir
(1628) Incorrect status NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_RESET - should be NT_STATUS_OK
UNEXPECTED(error): samba3.raw.notify .tcon
REASON: _StringException: _StringException: Unknown error/failure

FAILED (0 failures, 1 errors and 0 unexpected successes in 0 testsuites)

Needless to say my changes are nothing to do with
ChangeNotify :-).

Volker, you did a lot of work on this recently, could
it be related ?

Cheers,

	Jeremy.