NFSv4 ACLs

Ondrej Valousek webserv at s3group.com
Fri Apr 20 04:04:02 MDT 2012

Hi List,

I know this has been asked many times, but I will ask one more time:
I would like to export NFSv4 mounted filesystem with Samba and would like to be able to use windows "security tab" in explorer to modify
these ACLs.
Do I have any chance with Samba on RHEL-5/6?

Thanks,
Ondrej

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this e-mail from your computer system(s).
Please direct any additional queries to: communications at s3group.com.
Thank You.
Silicon and Software Systems Limited. Registered in Ireland no. 378073.
Registered Office: South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18