Querying DNS info samba4

Greg Dickie greg at justaguy.ca
Thu Apr 19 13:23:45 MDT 2012

Oops, forgot the group

Hi Amitay,

  I don't see anything particularly interesting even bumping log level
to 2. It looks like it just won't respond to the DNS endpoint. I don't
think it's the client since if I run it again my Win2003 SBS server it
works (although I get an exception on missing MaxSa attribute).

Thanks for the response, I'll keep digging in the code.
Greg

--
Greg Dickie
just a guy