Questions (about Samba4 built-in LDAP capabilities) !

Alejandro aescanero at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 02:38:17 MDT 2012

Hi Matthias.
There are any doc about extending schemas and third party schemas?

In the Wiki the "Samba4/Schema extensions" link go to nothing.
The answer in the FAQ to this question isn't clear at all,

Thanks.

Note: I'm very interested in migrate the GOsa schemas to LDB to give
to GOsa/Fusiondirectory Samba4 support.

--
Alejandro Escanero Blanco
Consultor de sistemas basados en fuentes abiertas
Jabber: blainett at jabberes.com