tdb_chainlock() in tdb1, tdb2 and tdb_compat ?

ronnie sahlberg ronniesahlberg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 03:37:00 MDT 2012

TDB and TDB2 has been open questions for years to solve real problems.

If it is so urgent it can not wait 2-3 more weeks. Just do the change
you need now!
Then we sort the fallout once rusty returns.

I am certain Rusty is on our side/team. He is not our enemy, so any sub-optimal
design choices can be discussed when he is back.

regards
ronnie sahlberg