ADS support

Aaron Endo ssureshot at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 10:48:11 MDT 2012

This is the top level build..

Here is my situation -- I'm running a cluster of 4 servers with samba4
running on 1 primary server.. If failure it will failover to 2 ect.. I'm
also running my mail server on 4 and that will failover to 3 and on down
if necessary.. They will all have the capability to run all services.. .
Maybe separating the instances is the best way to go in this case and I
already have the perfect storm so to speak..

With my join-ads.conf file I have it creating the krb5.keytab and this
allows saslauthd to work properly.. I am open to suggestions but this
was the only way I could get saslauthd working for cyrus-imap kerberos
authentication..

I tried creating a user in AD and running # samba-tool domain
exportkeytab /root/krb5.keytab --principal=saslauthd and then copied
this to /etc/krb5.keytab -- but I could not get this to work properly
for some reason,, I believe part of it was the server this was copied to
was not joined to the domain.. which is why I used net ads join