Constant time ObjectClass handling

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Fri Apr 6 06:46:11 MDT 2012

Andrew,

in my personal "master" branch you can find some other patches which
introduce the constant time structural object class detection and
perform the split-out of the object class sorter (this allows it to be
accessed from pydsdb.c - on the way of dbchecking this by the attribute
normalization code).
Happy review!

Thanks,
Matthias