adding subClassOf if missing

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Apr 3 02:11:13 MDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-04-03 at 00:47 -0700, Matthieu Patou wrote:
> Hello Micheal,
>
> Find attached a patch for this, I think it's incomplete as I should
> check if the objectclass of the object is classSchema but for a quick
> test it should be sufficient.
>
> Although not documented most of the other missing attributes should
> already be generated by samba let me know how your installation goes on.

This seems the wrong module to add this kind of thing to.  The samldb
module already handles some things like this, and this should also be
handled there.

Also, we need tests for this: ldap.py I think is the right place for
them.

Finally, the guru here is Matthias, who has tirelessly worked on so much
of this code, and can be of great assistance in handling the
auto-defaulted attributes.