How long should smbtorture "all tests" take to run?

Andy D'Arcy Jewell andy.jewell at sysmicro.co.uk
Mon Apr 2 08:00:37 MDT 2012

Hi all,

Another noob question, I'm afraid. Please excuse me if I should have
been able to find out the answer somewhere else, but I've failed to do
so...

I've recently downloaded the latest samba4 tree and compiled smbtorture
to test a ctdb-samba installation I'm prototyping. I've been running
smbtorture on one server (a dual core Xeon at 3GHz) targeting one of the
ctdb-samba servers (a quad core Xeon at 2.8GHz with shared storage on an
HP MSA SAN over Fibrechannel). The severs have Gigabit connectivity.

How long should I expect this test to run for? It's been 3 days so far...

Regards,
-Andy DJ

--
Andy D'Arcy Jewell